HOW TO RECOVER HIDDEN FILES FROM A HDD

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE BENEFICIENT, THE MERCIFUL.
Just a few day ago, I inserted my external hdd into my laptop, and found out that one of the drives on my HDD was empty(but the space taken by the files inside was not free).
So I did some research and found a way to recover my files back. So today I have decided to share it with you guys too.
STEPS
* Click on start
* Type run
* Type cmd
* Then type attrib -h -r -s /s /d k:\*.* (note; "k" should be replaced with the drive name)

After that all your files should be back intact.
If this does not work, then try this :
STEPS
* Hold shift and right click the drive
* Then type attrib -h -r -s /s /d k:\*.* (note; "k" should be replaced with the drive name)
Leave a comment if you encounter any error while doing so .
SHARE

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment